Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day!

Happy Fourth of July :) May your day be filled with swimming pools, bbqs and NO WORK! We are sure enjoying that part.


My mom put together this table setting for Father's Day and I loved it, but didn't post it in time. But I think it still works for the Fourth. My dad is an avid sailor and Mom found some great nautical items.





And, if you're ever looking for a fun date idea, on Friday we went with my sister and cousin to the Science Center (FREE on the first Friday of the month), followed by $5 desserts at the Compass Room after 9 pm. The Compass Room is on the top of the Hyatt Hotel in DT Phx; it's the really neat restaurant that rotates and gives you a beautiful, ever-changing view of the Valley. Highly Recommended!



(By the way, we did the math, and.... A restaurant that has been open since 1976 and only rotates once an hour can't have an estimated 1 million revolutions... But it's still fun!)

No comments:

Post a Comment