Monday, March 22, 2010

Unexpected



Six months ago, if you were to suggest that my life would be as it is now, I would have laughed and said definitely not.
Little did I know what was in store for me.
Things I never would have expected 6 months ago:
- moving out of my parents house
- living with great roommates
- meeting Austin :) and completely changing my relationship situation
- finding out that our house was foreclosing, quite a shock to us as tenants
- my hard drive crashing
- trying to live on as small a budget as possible
- helping Austin plan out school, now that he's chosen to become a pilot :)
- talking about and starting to plan a wedding at the end of the summer :)

Life has been crazy and nothing like I expected. But fortunately, I don't know everything about my life and I have been led to a completely different place. And I am so grateful!

3 comments: