Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Random Dancing!

Have you seen the Nick show iCarly? It's a silly show (although I have to admit I find it hilarious) about a girl named Carly who runs a web show with her 2 best friends. They have this segment on their show called "Random Dancing" where crazy music plays and everyone has to, obviously, dance.
Yesterday at work I decided to try it :) It was sooo cute! My kids love to dance, we do it alot, but yesterday was even better. I have made multiple CDs of kid friendly, yet popular and upbeat songs to use, but yesterday our boom box busted.
So I jumped on the computer in my classroom and used the projector speakers instead. I was looking for music online, but I had to avoid district firewalls so I ended up on this obscure but awesome website called televisiontunes.com. If you are looking for any TV theme song (and I mean ANY, recent or past) they will have it! It was a blast :)
Looks like we will be doing a lot more Random Dancing in the future :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like so much fun. Oh and ICarly is one of Andrew's favorite shows, but don't tell him I told you. :)

    ReplyDelete