Thursday, April 8, 2010

I want to be Jack Bauer!


Ok, so I'm not a big TV person. I love the show Veronica Mars, but since it was cancelled 2 years ago, I haven't had any shows I watched regularly. Usually the Office, but that depend on the week.

However, my tune has changed. I am officially hooked on the show 24! It is so good! For years I have heard people talk about it, but I'd never watched it.


Austin and his mom love 24. They have watched several seasons and have some on DVD. So right before the season started, they caught me up a little and we started off with a 4 hour marathon of 24 season 8 (the last season, of course, because I finally jumped on board)


If you've never seen the show before, it is about a man named Jack Bauer, who is pretty amazing. He specializes in counter-terrorism tactics and is just plain good at doing the right thing. It's very intense and fast-paced which I love. The show runs in real time, each hour long episode makes up one part of the 24 hour day (one whole season covers one day)


I'm definitely addicted. It's become our Monday night tradition to go over to Austin's after FHE to watch the new episode. This week, however, we were gone Monday and Tuesday and so we just caught up last night.


And wouldn't you know it, this week's episode was a 2 hour special! IT WAS FANTASTIC!


I know I'm a total dork, but I was glued. It was so exciting!


I can't wait til next Monday! :) Must have 24!

No comments:

Post a Comment