Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's the final countdown

That's right folks. Spring 2010 semester is over in three school days! Next week I have my last 2 days of classes and then a couple of scattered finals. I cannot wait!
Me, mom and Janie have been doing some wedding planning in between all the homework and jobs we have. Mom is swamped with girls camp and Mormon Prom coming up quick, and I have school and work all week, but Friday mornings have become our planning times. As of today, we officially have 101 days left 'til the wedding! :)
It's been way exciting! I never really thought I'd get into this kind of thing, but it's fun picking colors and finding centerpieces and stuff. And I really love looking at wedding dresses online :)
This Friday and next Friday we are going to try some on.
Well, my blog has been stagnant and unchanging, but my life sure hasn't!

1 comment: