Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Officially a slacker

Admittedly, blogging has not been high on my priority list since I started this new job.
I am interning full time 3 days a week at the Phoenix Business Journal and 2 days a week at the Reynolds Center for Business Journalism, a national center housed at ASU's downtown Cronkite school.
My time has been rationed in a completely different way. I'm doing the 9 to 5 thing everyday, but it turns into the 8 to 6 thing with travel time. But, although it's not quite what I thought it would be, it's not bad. I'm getting a lot out of it and I'm building good contacts who will hopefully help me get a job in a year.
On the wedding planning front, things are going well! We are working on collecting all our addresses right now. And I'm designing the invitation. It's almost finished.
Taking the pictures for the announcement was tons of fun! Here are some of my favorite shots:


1 comment: