Friday, June 18, 2010

Threes

They say good things come in threes. Well, whoever "they" are, I think they're right!
First, I found out on Monday that the Goo Goo Dolls (my favorite band) are coming to Phoenix in August! I have missed them the past 3 times that they were here. But I bought tickets on Wednesday and Austin and I are going! I'm way excited. (just maybe not to see the funky hair)

Second, we have an apartment! We found out yesterday that we were accepted. It's a little place, one bed one bath, in a complex called Rancho Murrieta in Tempe. (Rural and Broadway) But it has a lot of closet space, a decent sized kitchen and an in-unit washer and dryer. It even has a little patio :)


I am not the greatest at using photobooth but here is a backwards shot of our apartment. It's cozy, but best of all it's OURS!!!
And third, the best news of all... Today is 7 weeks until the wedding! 49 days! We have been counting down and it feels soo good to get under 50 :) I can't wait!


2 comments:

  1. Yay, yay, and yay! Here's hoping the next 49 days fly by fast for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still can't believe your getting married. i wish i could be there for saturday. i'm sure it will be perfect.

    ReplyDelete