Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Can you tell I'm on break?

What? Two posts not six months apart? Yep, it's true! One of the big perks of working for the Chandler School District is getting a two week fall break like the kiddos :) so I actually have some time to post.
Anyways, this weekend after Conference, my brother Kyle was ordained an Elder in preparation for his mission next year. We were so thrilled to have so many family members there :)



It just blows me away how old my family is getting. I don't dare post how old my dad will be this year :) I went with Austin to ASU institute this week and I was surprised to see both my brother and sister's cars there.


This is what we used to look like...

But not anymore!
Just look how tall everyone is! I'm cheating because I'm wearing heels, but Quinton is actually just as tall as me! (If not taller!) I just love these people :) even if they make me look like a dwarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment