Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas time and Amazing roommates

It is Christmas time at the Red Door house! We have a tree! It is the perfect little tree for our family room. Without any lights, it is cute, you've got to admit. (Especially that little reindeer in the middle right? Courtesy of my kindergarteners)


But when you turn the lights on, POW! Thanks to some LED lights we borrowed from Mom and Dad, this thing really shines.


It looks great :)

So, just to reiterate, I have really great roommates. It has been finals week at ASU and Monday night, as I was studying some more for law, Melissa, Cara and I were talking about brain foods and what can help your memory. We decided that blueberries and chewing gum were the ultimate aids.

And what did I wake up to the next morning? The cutest good luck note in the world and a pack of Blueberry Gum :)



I told you. They are awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment