Saturday, November 28, 2009

Youtube-ing it


So, after a great day of family and more food than I really should have eaten, I packed up some leftovers and headed out to my car. Then, after a second thought, I ran back inside to take with me a few of my Christmas cd's. (It was after dinner, so officially acceptable to be playing Christmas music. You won't catch me listening anytime sooner!)

I took my Michael Crawford cd and, feel free to laugh, my John Denver: Christmas with the Muppets cd. It's strange, and very juvenile. But I love it :) Nothing rings in the holiday season quite like a four part round of "Christmas is Coming" by Miss Piggy, Scooter, Gonzo and Robin!

It has put me in a very Muppet mood.

This afternoon, as I was working on my last story for the Cap Times, I got stuck on a line and started dinking around on the web, checking my various emails. First, I watched (again) a video of Rep. Ray Barnes giving a very bizarre speech on the floor during special session. Always makes me laugh. If politics amuses you, check it out.


After checking my little used Yahoo account, I saw a news clip that talked about a hit Muppet viral video. So of course I had to click.


I laughed so hard! It was fantastic :) I hope you enjoy and get a good side ache!

No comments:

Post a Comment